Curry is a very common dish in India, Japan and Thailand. But there is a clear taste difference in each country. My husband and I often have Indian curry dishes.
Last year, we went to Thailand and fell in love with Thai curries. Thai curry dishes are not as rich as Indian curries, but are more lively.
Green Curry Chicken
2 chicken breasts
1 bell pepper
50g green curry paste
- Cut the chicken breasts into slices; cut the onion, bell pepper and mushrooms into small pieces.
- Heat up a pan over strong fire. Put the coconut milk in the pan together with the green curry paste, mix well.
- When the curry sauce starts to simmer, put the chicken in and stir-fry. Add 1/2 cup of cold water, bring to a boil.
- Put the vegetables into the pan, add a little bit of basil and few drops of lemon juice, mix well and cook until tender.
- Add some salt to taste. Serve with rice.